It's time for our Color Monday Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts. Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge.
I was also inspired by this sketch from Mojo Monday.
It's an oldie but a goodie from March of 2009 and you can see the original post HERE.
For my color scheme I decided to use the colors that you can just barely see hints of such as the red and green along with the vanilla.
Here is the finished project
We would love to have you come play along with the Color Monday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts. Not a member? No problem. Just visit us at the CPC Creative Blog and you will see the challenge posted there and be able to link up your creations as well.
- Stampin' Up! cardstock in Pear Pizaaz and Rose Red
- Stampin' Up! Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper
- Stampin' Up! Classic Ink in Pear Pizaaz and Purely Pomegranate
- Stampin' Up! stamp set in Easter Blossoms
- Stampin' Up! Vintage Flower Adornments
- Cricut Expression and Cindy Loo Cartridge