I was inspired by the pops of raspberry color in the accents in the room. I like how it had a relaxed look to it with the rocking chairs but still was very refined with the brass mirror. So, I tried to carry that theme out in my card.
- Stamps: Verve-Serenity
- Cardstock: Die Cuts With A View
- Designer Paper: Me & My Big Ideas-Posh Collection
- Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Dusty Concord
- Accessories: Burgundy organza ribbon-clearbags.com; pre-made chipboard accent-Colorbok; tiny rhinestones-misc.
- Technique/Tools: Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- Size: 4 1/2 x 6
We would love for you to come join us in the Color Monday Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts. If you are not a member you can play along with us on the Creative Blog.