With than in mind I decided to participate in Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge this week. It's a technique called Embedded Embossing and you can read all about the challenge and technique here: OBDSLC59
Another thing I don't normally due is combine challenges in one creation as that boggles my mind as well. But, I figured it wouldn't get too crazy if I just combined it with the Sketch Tuesday 108 from Christian Paper Crafts.
Here is what I ended up with using the combination of challenges
I'm pretty pleased with how the embedded embossing technique turned out and would like to try it again with a different embossing folder. My card size is 6.5 x 5 so I had to use the only 5x7 embossing folder I own, which is Polka Dots from Cuttlebug.
- ODBD Scripture Collection 2
- Polka Dots 5x7 Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Cricut Expressions & Elegant Edges Cartridge
- Close to My Heart metal embellishments
- Stampin' Up! Old Olive CS, Botanical Gazette DSP, Old Olive Classic Ink
Thanks for stopping by today!