It's time for the latest Sweet Stop Sketch.
Here is what I was inspired to create with this sketch.
I loved having that text panel on the sketch this week! It made it super easy to create with. Just find a sentiment or scripture that you love and waa-laa!- the hard part is done. I opted to use patterned paper instead of attempting to stamp my own background and that was mostly because I was just dying to use this patterned paper I've had in my stash for awhile.
I am also entering this card into the Stampin' Sister's in Christ challenge for this week: All Things Beautiful. The beautiful things I used on my card are the Blossomwood patterned paper, crochet lace, Vintage Flower Adornments and of course God's Word is always beautiful.
- K & Co.: Blossomwood paper collection
- Stampin' Up!®: Soft Sky cardstock, Vintage Flower Adornments, Blue Bayou Classic Ink
- Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps: Scripture Collection 2
- Cuttlebug: Tiny Bubbles embossing folder
- Misc.: crochet lace from Wal-Mart