Using my scraps from a recent card and my square and leaf punches this is what I came up with:
Supplies: scraps from Basic Grey, leaf punch and square punch by EK Success; decorative label punch from SU; River Rock cardstock; Thank You stamp from Gina K Designs.
- Craft Room: Punches and Die-cuts
- Scrap Creations: Give Thanks
- Oldie But Goodie: Anything But Christmas and use something older than 6 mo. (I've had my square punch since I began scrapping back in 2006.
- Shopping Our Stash: Thank You or Thanksgiving
- Use it Tuesday: Be Thankful and use your stash (I made my card with scraps left over from a previous card and I pulled out my punches which I haven't used in forever!