It's my goal to play along with every Mojo Monday sketch this year. So far, so good! Here is this week's sketch.
Wonderfully Made and Friendly Phrases (now retired) stamp sets. I'm a wee bit upset because when I pulled the cute little flower that comes with Wonderfully Made off the plastic sheet, I ripped it. (frown) I was able to piece it together in order to stamp the image and have attempted to glue it back together but, I'm not sure it will work. Note to self: be more careful when removing clear stamps from the backing!
Pennant Trim Die. Wishing I had purchased this much sooner.
- Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade
- Designer Paper: Graphic 45-Raining Cats & Dogs
- Dies: A Cut Above-Pennant Trim Die, Spellbinders-Tear Drop Circles & A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader
- Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink
- Stamps: Friendly Phrases, Wonderfully Made-Verve Stamps
- Embellishments:Viva Decor Pearl Pen-Yellow
I have one more card to share tonight. This one was made for fun because I just had to play with one of my stencils--Texture Brilliant from Memory Box.
- Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
- Stencil: Texture Brilliant-Memory Box
- Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs-Lattice Heart n Vines
- Ink: Fired Brick, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar Distress Inks
- Stamps: Feeling Groovy-Verve Stamps Retired
- Embellishments: SU Photo Corner Punch, Viva Decor Pearl Pen-Black
Well, that's the end of my weekend crafting! I'm so glad you stopped by. God Bless and have a Awesome week!